0

Depressed and helpless 2012/06/27


So depressed…that I couldn’t do much to help this sick dog.

Saw him slowly wondering by with shaky legs, I felt so bad about his condition, it should be merely a puppy less than one year old.

Quickly got dogs home and went out with water/food on motorbike.

Found him dragging himself along Bo-Ai Rd., I offered him clean water and spread dog food on the ground.

He definitely was thirsty (today has been hot with strong sunlight) and had very little food.

I have called everyone I could think of to help me capturing this dog for urgent medical attention, but…none of the help calls were answered.

He made himself stand up again, continue his slow walk away from me…

Now it is my nightmare, as I know, I cannot keep him off my mind for quite a while.

0 意見:

張貼留言